Hannah started school today! I think she's gonna have a fun year. She talked with her teacher, Mrs. Prather, and played with the kitchen and puzzles. The kids were only there for 15 minutes today, just to get them used to the idea of school. This is the first year of school for most of her classmates. I don't think Hannah will have any problems getting back into the school groove. More pictures have been posted to the picture album on the left, so make sure you look at those. More later...
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
The first day of school!
Hannah started school today! I think she's gonna have a fun year. She talked with her teacher, Mrs. Prather, and played with the kitchen and puzzles. The kids were only there for 15 minutes today, just to get them used to the idea of school. This is the first year of school for most of her classmates. I don't think Hannah will have any problems getting back into the school groove. More pictures have been posted to the picture album on the left, so make sure you look at those. More later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment