Well, we had a fun time at the State Fair. We took Hannah 3 (!) times and she loved every minute of it. She rode rides, ate BBQ sandwiches, drank a root beer float, saw animals, got stickers, walked and so much more. Eric and I had fun too. We actually went 2 additional times by ourselves to see bands in Dorton Arena (TobyMac & Skillet). Now we start saving our money again! (I'm going to put a State Fair album in her "Picture Album" so look for that in the next day or two.) In addition to the State Fair, we also went to Magnolia Glen's Fall Festival (where my mom lives) and our church's Fall Festival. She did "Trunk or Treat" and dressed up as a princess/ballerina. Then yesterday we had the neighborhood Halloween Parade. More dressing up and goodies. And it's not even Halloween yet! Oh well, I think we're gonna be busy like this 'til after Christmas. More later...
Monday, October 27, 2008
The State Fair has come and gone...
Well, we had a fun time at the State Fair. We took Hannah 3 (!) times and she loved every minute of it. She rode rides, ate BBQ sandwiches, drank a root beer float, saw animals, got stickers, walked and so much more. Eric and I had fun too. We actually went 2 additional times by ourselves to see bands in Dorton Arena (TobyMac & Skillet). Now we start saving our money again! (I'm going to put a State Fair album in her "Picture Album" so look for that in the next day or two.) In addition to the State Fair, we also went to Magnolia Glen's Fall Festival (where my mom lives) and our church's Fall Festival. She did "Trunk or Treat" and dressed up as a princess/ballerina. Then yesterday we had the neighborhood Halloween Parade. More dressing up and goodies. And it's not even Halloween yet! Oh well, I think we're gonna be busy like this 'til after Christmas. More later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment