Hannah started her solo swim lessons earlier this week. She's doing good, but she doesn't want to go under the water yet. Hopefully that will change. The pool water is a bit chilly. The pool is enclosed under a bubble so it's warm inside, but I don't believe the pool itself is heated. I'll make sure to try to get into the lessons at the heated pool next time. Her lips were almost blue yesterday. I feel like a bad mama, but we're going back on Monday! More later...
Thursday, November 6, 2008
The pool's cold, Mommy!
Hannah started her solo swim lessons earlier this week. She's doing good, but she doesn't want to go under the water yet. Hopefully that will change. The pool water is a bit chilly. The pool is enclosed under a bubble so it's warm inside, but I don't believe the pool itself is heated. I'll make sure to try to get into the lessons at the heated pool next time. Her lips were almost blue yesterday. I feel like a bad mama, but we're going back on Monday! More later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment