Friday, January 22, 2010

The things Hannah says...

Daddy: (to Mommy) "Give her a second to put on her shoes."
Hannah: "And give me a third to put my coat on."

Mommy: "We're leaving to go pick up Daddy, so go try to use the bathroom."
Hannah: "Ughhhhhh" (Falls on floor.)
Mommy: (in a firm voice) "I said, go try to use the bathroom before we leave the house."
Hannah: (More rolling around on the floor.)
Mommy: (in a much firmer voice) "Go to the bathroom, now."
Hannah: "Mommy, you make my tears come out and my heart turn to ice!"
Mommy: (leaves room as to not laugh)

Mommy: "Hannah, one day you'll move out and go to college."
Hannah: (as face starts to crumple) "But, I don't want to move out. I never want to move out."
Hannah: (continuing to fall apart in Rudino's Restaurant. Ma-Ma, Daddy and Mommy try to keep a straight face.) "Boohoo!!!"
Mommy: (trying anything at this point to calm Hannah down) "Do you want me to go to college with you?"
Hannah: (tears finally begin to slow down) "Yes, Mommy."

More later...

No comments: